|Logos & Photos|
Big 12 logos are available for downloading in EPS and JPEG format in color and black-and-white. Selected staff photos are also available. Please click on the link above to view the images. If you would like to download the logos, please contact the Big 12 office for a username and password (Photos & Logos are for use by accredited media ONLY).
The Big 12 Conference hosts media days for football and men and women's basketball to kick off each season. Big12Sports.com will provide the latest information on these events via this link, including schedules and online registration.
Interview requests for Big 12 staff members should be directed to Bob Burda, Associate Commissioner - Communications. Requests for Commissioner Bob Bowlsby must be made at least one day in advance.
Big12Sports.com will feature weekly broadcasts of the football and men basketball teleconferences during their respective seasons in addition to other events hosted by the league throughout the academic year. Check the appropriate sports pages for links to the broadcasts.
|XOS Digital Xchange|
The Big 12 Conference has partnered with XOS Digital to provide a destination, XOS Studio, for local media outlets and Big 12 television partners to access Big 12 football, basketball and certain Olympic sports video content to utilize in their respective broadcasts.
The official media site for Big 12 football will provide one-stop access to updated contact information, media guides, game notes, game books, quotes, links and more for each of the league's 12 schools and the conference office. The site is password-protected - contact the Big 12 office for this information.
Media are required to request credentials for various Big 12 Championships and Media Days during the season. Click on the above link to be directed to the Conference credential system. The system is for media use only.
The Big 12 Communications Staff produces selected media guides for use during the athletic year. Click on the link above to access PDF files of the media guides and record books.
- Day One Recap - Tuesday, May 31 (PDF Format)
- Day Two Recap - Wednesday, June 1 (PDF Format)
- Day Three Recap - Thursday, June 2 (PDF Format)
- Day One Recap - Tuesday, May 19 (PDF Format)
- Day Two Recap - Wednesday, May 20 (PDF Format)
- Day Three Recap - Thursday, May 21 (PDF Format)
- Day One Recap - Tuesday, May 22 (PDF Format)
- Day Two Recap - Wednesday, May 23 (PDF Format)
- Day Three Recap - Thursday, May 24 (PDF Format)
- Day One Recap - Tuesday, May 23 (PDF Format)
- Day Two Recap - Wednesday, May 24 (PDF Format)
- Day Three Recap - Thursday, May 25 (PDF Format)