The Assistant Director of Video Services is primarily responsible for the support of our CFO West program (a football officiating consortium between the Big 12, Mountain West and Southland Conferences), especially during the football season. Other duties will involve football related activities in the off-season, some live production, and assistance with other sports as time permits. This position will report to the Director of Video Services.
- Capture and edit football games for officiating evaluation and conference review.
- Create projects and cutups utilizing the DVSport Game Day editing application.
- Edit postproduction video elements utilizing Final Cut X, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Create informational documents utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud software and Microsoft Office products.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with on-campus athletic video staffs.
- Assist in maintaining and developing various aspects of the Big 12 video services department.
- Provide primary support for officials with respect to online video distribution and video review applications.
- Travel to camps, clinics, championships and media day events throughout the year.
- Projects as assigned by the Director of Video Services.
Commensurate with experience
Bachelor's Degree required. Experience in the sports video field and coaching specific software applications preferred. Applicants should have a strong knowledge of non-linear video editing technology, digital video cameras and associated equipment. Familiarity with video capture from a variety of sources is a plus. Experience and knowledge of both Windows OS and MAC OS is preferred. The candidate will need to be proficient in video editing programs (DVSport Game Day, Final Cut X, and Adobe Premiere). The candidate must be able to meet tight deadlines with quality professional work. Excellent communication and organizational skills are required. The Conference is seeking an ambitious, forward-thinking personality who can assist in the continued success of the video services department.
Submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references to:
Brad Clements, Assistant Commissioner/Human Resources Director
Big 12 Conference
400 East John Carpenter Freeway
Irving, TX 75062
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The Big 12 Conference is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. For more information on the Big 12 Conference visit Big12Sports.com.