stop
Send Mail Print RSS

2014-15 Big 12 Postseason Championship Schedule

The Big 12 Conference annually conducts postseason championships in 20 sports. Many championship sites rotate annually with the 2014-15 schedule included below. Updated information will be added for each sport prior to the championship.

National Championships | All-Time Big 12 Championships | 2013-14 Postseason Championships Home

POSTSEASON CHAMPIONSHIPS CHAMPIONS
  Regular Season Postseason
FALL
Men's Cross Country Rim Rock Farm
Lawrence, Kansas
Nov. 1
>> Championship Page <<
 
Women's Cross Country Rim Rock Farm
Lawrence, Kansas
Nov. 1
>> Championship Page <<
 
Soccer Swope Park
Kansas City
Nov. 5, 7 & 9
>> Championship Page <<
Volleyball No
Postseason Championship
 
Football No
Postseason Championship
   
WINTER
Men's Swimming & Diving Lee & Joe Jamail Texas Swimming Center
Austin, Texas
February 25 - 28
>> Championship Page <<
   
Women's Swimming & Diving Lee & Joe Jamail Texas Swimming Center
Austin, Texas
February 25 - 28
>> Championship Page <<
   
Men's Indoor Track & Field Lied Recreation-Athletic Facility
Ames, Iowa
February 27 - 28
>> Championship Page <<
   
Women's Indoor Track & Field Lied Recreation-Athletic Facility
Ames, Iowa
February 27 - 28
>> Championship Page <<
   
Wrestling Hilton Coliseum
Ames, Iowa
March 7
>> Championship Page <<
   
Women's Basketball American Airlines Center
Dallas, Texas
March 6 - 9
>> Championship Page <<
   
Men's Basketball Sprint Center
Kansas City
March 11 - 14
>> Championship Page <<
   
Gymnastics Lloyd Noble Center
Norman, Oklahoma
March 21
>> Championship Page <<
   
Equestrian Turning Point Ranch
Springtown, Texas
March 27 - 28
>> Championship Page <<
   
SPRING
Men's Tennis Hurd Tennis Center
Waco, Texas
April 23 - 26
>> Championship Page <<
   
Women's Tennis Hurd Tennis Center
Waco, Texas
April 23 - 26
>> Championship Page <<
   
Women's Golf Dominion Country Club
San Antonio, Texas
April 24 - 26
>> Championship Page <<
   
Men's Golf Southern Hills Golf Club
Tulsa, Oklahoma
April 27 - 29
>> Championship Page <<
   
Softball

 

No
Postseason Championship

 

   
Rowing Melton Hill Lake
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
May 16-17
>> Championship Page <<
   
Men's Track & Field Cyclone Sports Complex
Ames, Iowa
May 15 - 17
>> Championship Page <<
   
Women's Outdoor Track & Field Cyclone Sports Complex
Ames, Iowa
May 15 - 17
>> Championship Page <<
   
Baseball ONEOK Field
Tulsa, Oklahoma
May 20 - 24
>> Championship Page <<
   
Popular on Big12Sports.com
Load More