A look at some of the statistics achieved by defending national champion Baylor and senior Brittney Griner.
* Baylor is the first team to win three consecutive undisputed Big 12 titles. Texas Tech (1998-2000) and Oklahoma (2000-2002) each won three consecutive titles but they were each part of a three-way tie in 2000.
* Baylor is 51-1 in Big 12 play the last three seasons. Texas Tech and Oklahoma were each 42-6 the three consecutive seasons they were Big 12 champions.
* Four teams have finished Big 12 play undefeated - Oklahoma in 2006, Nebraska in 2010 and Baylor the last two seasons. The Sooners outscored 16 Big 12 foes by an average margin fo 15.3 points. The Cornhuskers defeated their 16 foes by an average of 14.9 points. Last year, the Lady Bears won 18 games by an average margin of 23.9 points. This season, Baylor's average margin of victory has been 26.7 points.
* Three teams have won a Big 12 regular-season title and the post-season tournament in back-to-back seasons - Texas Tech in 1998-99, Oklahoma in 2006-07 and Baylor 2011-12. If the Lady Bears win the Phillips 66 Big 12 Women's Championship that starts Friday, they'll become the first Conference team to pull off the double in three consecutive seasons.
* During Baylor's 40-game regular-season winning streak in Big 12 play, the Lady Bears are outscoring their opponents by 24.8 points per game (77.6 to 52.8). Only four of the victories were by single digits. The closest margin this season was 15 points (66-51 at Iowa State on Jan. 23). Baylor has won three games by 40-plus points, 14 by 30-plus and 30 by 20-plus.
* Brittney Griner's previous career high was 45 points, which she scored in last year's Phillips 66 Big 12 Women's Championship ... against Kansas State. In eight career games against the Wildcats, Griner is averaging 31 points.
* Griner posted the 14th dunk of her career and the first in a home game since her freshman season. She has six dunks this season.
* Griner's 50 points didn't set a Baylor single-game record. Mary Lowry had a 54-point game for the Lady Bears in 1994, before the formation of the Big 12.
* Griner has 3,123 career points which is second in NCAA history to Missouri State's Jackie Stiles, who had 3,393 points for Missouri State from 1997-2001. A comparison of Griner and Stiles' career numbers: