Cooper Dossey (Baylor) and Connie Jaffrey (Kansas State) record the men’s and women’s golf monthly honor. This signifies the first honor of the season for both student-athletes.
BIG 12 MEN'S GOLFER OF THE MONTH
Cooper Dossey, Baylor, Fr., Austin, Texas
- Led the Bears to a tournament title over 18-team field at The All-American, finishing five strokes ahead of No. 1 Vanderbilt while also earning the first place individual finish as well.
- Won career-first medalist honor and third consecutive top-10 finish at The All-American.
- Shot -10, 206 to finish three strokes ahead of every competitor in the 96-player field.
- Registered a 70.00 stroke average for the month.
BIG 12 WOMEN'S GOLFER OF THE MONTH
Connie Jaffrey, Kansas State, Jr., Killwinning, Scotland
- Finished second in the Westbrook Spring Invitational for her second top-5 finish of the season and sixth of her career.
- Carded 12 birdies at the Invitational on her way to tallying scores of 73-70-67 for each round.
- Tied her career-low 18-hole score of 5-under par 67 at the event and a season-low 54-hole score of 6-under par 210.
- Averaged 70.00 strokes for the month of February.
BIG 12 GOLFERS OF THE MONTH
|September||Fredrik Nilehn, Texas Tech, Jr.||Linnea Johansson, Oklahoma State, Sr.|
|October||Matthew Perrine, Baylor, Jr.||Amy Lee, Baylor, Jr.|
|November||Chase Hanna, Kansas, Sr.|
|Blaine Hale, Oklahoma, So.|
|February||Cooper Dossey, Baylor, Fr.||Connie Jaffrey, Kansas State, Jr.|