• Pairings will be announced Sunday, March 17 at 5:00 p.m. CT time on CBS.
• Game times will be announced on the Monday before competition.
• Tickets are $150, $100, $70 or $50 each and are for two sessions – one for Friday (two games) and one session (one game) on Sunday, for a total number of two tickets for three games.
• Tickets are available via the web at ncaa.com/mbbtickets
• Individuals requiring special access (e.g., individuals who are disabled and/or need special seating) must contact the venue at 817-892-4400 during regular business hours, 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday. Tickets will be administered in accordance to ADA guidelines.
• Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility.
• Tickets will be received no later than mid-February, 2013. If tickets are not received by this date, the purchaser must contact the host ticket office.
• Credit card orders will be processed upon receipt.
• Any person exceeding the published ticket limit may have some or all their orders cancelled at the discretion of the NCAA without notification. Multiple orders associated with the same name, account number, credit card, email and/or mailing address may be considered to be exceeding the ticket limit.
• Tickets will not be refunded, exchanged, or returned.
• Tickets may not be offered as a prize in a sweepstakes, drawing, auction or contest, except by an NCAA corporate champion/partner in limited approved situations.
• Each ticket represents a revocable license to use the seat indicated on the ticket for the duration of the ticketed event. Individuals who receive tickets through the NCAA ticket sales process are not permitted to resell their tickets except as may be authorized by the NCAA (e.g., www.ncaa.com/fan2fan). Doing so shall result in the automatic revocation of the license that the ticket represents. The NCAA will investigate any instance of such impermissible resale of which it may become aware.
• The NCAA reminds fans that purchasing tickets from secondary unauthorized vendors may result in fraudulent purchases. Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets from NCAA member institutions and companies authorized by the NCAA to sell or resell championship tickets.
• Since the Big 12 Conference is the host, Big 12 schools may play at this site.
• For more information on the NCAA and its 89 championships, visit ncaa.com.